This commitment is reinforced using the ‘Kaizen’ philosophy. Meaning 'change for the better' in Japanese, this proven strategy calls for never-ending efforts for improvement involving everyone in the organisation.
Kaizen is based on seven key principles:
- Everything can and should be improved.
- Not a single day should go by without some kind of improvement being made somewhere in the company.
- Imagine the ideal customer experience and strive to provide it.
- Don’t just criticise, suggest an improvement.
- Think of how to improve it, instead of why it can’t be improved.
- Think beyond common sense. Even if something is working, try and find ways to make it work even better.
- See problem solving as a cross-functional systematic and collaborative approach.
We measure our performance against these principles. We invite you to put us to the test.